- 16 oz. raw cashews
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame seeds*
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar (honey or maple syrup works too)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 300F.
- Spread the cashews out on a lined baking sheet and roast for 15 minutes.
- Transfer the cashews to a large bowl and toss with 3/4 of the toasted sesame seeds, agave nectar, and sea salt.
- Spread the coated cashews out again in a single layer on the baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with the remaining sesame seeds and roast again in the oven for 10 – 15 minutes until the cashews are golden brown.
- Allow the cashews to cool completely on the baking sheet before transferring to a jar for storage.
*If you have raw sesame seeds, toast them in your pan over medium-high heat, stirring frequently for 5 – 7 minutes until they are golden brown and fragrant.