LOVE the flavors in these Sweet Potato Parfait Breakfast Boats! They’re so versatile. Whether you’re making them for your weekly meal prep or for a family brunch, they are such a fun way to start your day!
- 3 sweet potatoes
- 3 tablespoons refined coconut oil
- 2 cups 4% whole milk yogurt (about 1/3 cup per boat)
- 1.5 cups grain free granola (about 1/4 cup per boat)
- 6 tablespoons natural peanut butter, warmed for drizzling (about 1 tablespoon per boat)
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- First, wash your sweet potatoes and cut them in half lengthwise.
- Rub them with coconut oil and place the flat side down on a lined baking sheet.
- Roast in the oven for 30 minutes, or until they are soft and the outer skin is kind of wrinkly.
- When the sweet potatoes are done roasting, if you’re serving them immediately, turn them over and mash the centers a bit with the fork to make a little divot in the center.
- If you’re prepping them for later, store them in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Add your favorite yogurt on top. I used 4% whole milk yogurt because I like it rich and creamy.
- Top with your favorite granola.
- Drizzle some almond butter, honey, agave nectar, whatever you’re feeling on top!!