You’ll love this delicious and gluten free meal of Sweet Potato Noodles with Peanut Sauce! Use almond butter to make it paleo. So flavorful and fun!
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 nub ginger (about 1 teaspoon)
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1 large sweet potato, spiralized, blade C
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup chickpeas, drained and washed
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon mint, chopped
- 1/4 cup peanuts (optional)
- In a food processor or blender, place the coconut oil, peanut butter, soy sauce, garlic cloves, ginger nub, and agave. Process 30 seconds to 1 minute. Use a rubber spatula to scrape down the sides and process again for another 30 seconds or until smooth.
- Place your spiralized sweet potato in a pan with coconut oil over medium-high heat. Cook for about 2 minutes, using tongs to toss the sweet potatoes in the oil.
- Sprinkle the noodles with sea salt.
- Add the water to the pan and continue to toss for 3-5 minutes. Noodles will be softened, but still retain their crunch.
- Place the sweet potato noodles in a large bowl with the chickpeas, scallions, and mint (reserving some for garnish).
- Pour the peanut sauce on the noodles and use your tongs to toss everything together.
- Garnish as you see fit 🙂
Serving : Calories 421; Fat 22.6g (Sat 9.9g); Protein 14.9g; Carb 44.3g (net carb 34.2g); Fiber 10.1g; Sodium 434mg
Keywords: sweet potato noodles, sweet potato noodles recipe, sweet potato noodles healthy, sweet potato noodles peanut sauce, sweet potato noodles thai peanut, sweet potato noodles with thai peanut sauce, thei peanut sweet potato noodles, sesame peanut sweet potato noodles, spiralized sweet potato, spiralized sweet potato recipes, spiralized sweet potato noodles, spiralizer recipes sweet potato, spiralized sweet potato, spiralized recipes sweet potato noodles, spiralized pad thai sweet potato, spiralizer recipe vegan sweet potato