- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 nub ginger (about 1 teaspoon)
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1 large sweet potato, spiralized, blade C
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup chickpeas, drained and washed
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon mint, chopped
- 1/4 cup peanuts (optional)
- In a food processor or blender, place the coconut oil, peanut butter, soy sauce, garlic cloves, ginger nub, and agave. Process 30 seconds to 1 minute. Use a rubber spatula to scrape down the sides and process again for another 30 seconds or until smooth.
- Place your spiralized sweet potato in a pan with coconut oil over medium-high heat. Cook for about 2 minutes, using tongs to toss the sweet potatoes in the oil.
- Sprinkle the noodles with sea salt.
- Add the water to the pan and continue to toss for 3-5 minutes. Noodles will be softened, but still retain their crunch.
- Place the sweet potato noodles in a large bowl with the chickpeas, scallions, and mint (reserving some for garnish).
- Pour the peanut sauce on the noodles and use your tongs to toss everything together.
- Garnish as you see fit 🙂
Serving : Calories 421; Fat 22.6g (Sat 9.9g); Protein 14.9g; Carb 44.3g (net carb 34.2g); Fiber 10.1g; Sodium 434mg