- 1/3 cup pistachios, shelled
- 2 T. coconut oil, melted
- 1 T. agave nectar
- 1/8 t. sea salt
- 2–3 large basil leaves
- 1 t. rosemary
- 1 t. mint
- 1 lb. salmon
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a food processor, place your pistachios, oil, agave nectar, sea salt, mint, basil, and rosemary.
- Process until it is combined and only a little chunky, about 30 seconds. Scrape down the sides and turn to processor on again for about 10 seconds.
- Place salmon on a lined baking pan. Use a rubber spatula to spread the pesto across the salmon.
- Place it in the oven for 15-20 minutes. My oven takes exactly 17 minutes for a cooked through, moist fish.
- If you are using separate salmon filets, I recommend cooking for 12-15 minutes. If you are using a large 1 lb. filet of salmon, it will take longer to cook, about 15-20 minutes.
- Serving Size: 4