Make this one pan Sweet Pecan Salmon + Roasted Vegetables for an easy weeknight dinner! I want to put this sweet pecan topping on everything!
- 1 large carrot, peeled and cut in wedges
- 1 small cauliflower head, cut in medium florets
- 2/3 cup refined coconut oil, melted and divided
- 1 cup raw pecans
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 lb. salmon
- 4 springs thyme
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Cut the carrots into wedges and the cauli into florets. Place in a large bowl.
- Place 1/3 of the coconut oil, pecans, agave, and sea salt into the food processor. Process for 10-30 seconds until combined and chunky.
- Pour the other 1/3 of the coconut oil over the veggies and toss to coat them.
- Scoop 2/3 of the pecan pesto onto the veggies and toss to coat them.
- Pour the veggies onto a lined baking sheet in a single layer.
- Roast the veggies for 15 minutes.
- Nuzzle the salmon into the veggies and spread the remaining pecan pesto on top of the salmon.
- Roast for another 15 minutes and then broil on high for 2 minutes. If you want the veggies to really get charred or browned, I’d remove the salmon after the 2 minute broil, and continue to broil just the veggies for another 2 minutes.
- Serving Size: 4
Keywords: salmon, salmon recipe, salmon in oven, salmon dinner, pecan salmon, one pan salmon, sheet pan salmon, sheet pan recipe, sheet pan dinner, roasted cauliflower, low carb salmon recipe, low carb salmon dinner, gluten free salmon recipe, gluten free salmon dinner