- 2 cups raw pecans
- 1/4 cup cacao powder powder
- 1 tablespoon maca powder
- 1/4 cup hemp hearts
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons pecans, chopped for topping
- 2 tablespoons dark chocolate chips, for topping
- In a food processor combine the pecans, cacao, maca, and hemp hearts.
- Process until combined.
- Add the agave, and coconut oil.
- Process until things start to ball up.
- Use a rubber spatula to scrape down the sides.
- Process again until everything balls up again and is combined.
- Transfer the batter to a bread pan lined with parchment paper, using your spatula to press things evenly throughout the pan.
- Sprinkle the top with additional chopped pecans and chocolate chips.
- Place in the freezer for an hour, then cut into bars. I cut them into 8 square bars.
- Store in the fridge until ready to eat!
- Serving (1 square): Calories 223; Fat 17.2g (Sat 5.6g); Protein 7.8g; Carb 15.3g (net carb 9.5g); Fiber 5.8g; Sodium 0mg
- Serving Size: 8