- 2 zucchini, cut in small wedges
- 12 oz. tomatoes (assorted cherry tomatoes)
- 3 T. olive oil
- 1/4 t. garlic powder
- 1/4 t. onion powder
- 2 avocados
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/4 t. sea salt
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- Cut each zucchini in half and then cut each half into eighths. Each zucchini should yield sixteen little wedges.
- In a large bowl place the cut zucchini with the olive oil, garlic powder, and onion powder. Toss until they are well coated.
- Place the zucchini in a grill pan over medium heat and cook for about five minutes. Flip the zucchini to cook each side.
- While the zucchini are cooking, toss the tomatoes in the large bowl with the leftover olive oil mixture.
- When the zucchini are done cooking, set aside and toss the tomatoes into the grill pan and cook on medium-high for about 5-10 minutes. Give the pan a shake or use tongs to flip the tomatoes to grill the different sides.
- While the tomatoes are cooking, place the avocado, cilantro, lime juice, sea salt, and pine nuts in a food processor and turn on until combined.
- Serve cooked veggies with the avocado dip.
- Serves 2 – 4.
- Serving Size: 4