This is such a juicy and refreshing Summer Stone Fruit Salad that I know you will love!! It’s so quick and easy to throw together and so tasty!!
- 2 peaches
- 2 apricots
- 2 plums
- 2 nectarines
- 1 oz. honey goat cheese
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- 5 leaves basil
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Cut your stone fruit into chunks, removing the center stone (seed thingy) and place in a large bowl.
- Crumble the goat cheese into the bowl.
- Place your pecans, in a pan over medium-high heat.
- Toast the pecans for about 4 minutes, shaking them frequently so they don’t burn.
- Add the toasted pecans, chopped basil, olive oil and balsamic vinegar to the bowl and toss.
Keywords: summer, salad, stone fruit, gluten free, healthy, peaches, nectarines, apricots, plums,