OBSESSED with this Summer Berry Salad! It’s so simple to whip together and the perfect juicy recipe for those summer holidays!
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup blackberries
- 12 strawberries
- 1 handful mint, chopped (about 1/4 cup before chopping)
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1/4 cup feta + 1 tablespoon for top sprinkling
- Rinse your berries and pat them dry.
- Cut the stems off the strawberries and slice them lengthwise. Place in a large bowl.
- Remove any stems from the blueberries, and place the blueberries and blackberries in the bowl.
- Grab a handful of mint (about 1/4 cup), chop it, and put it in the bowl.
- Add 1 tablespoon avocado oil, 1 tablespoon agave nectar, and 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar to the bowl.
- Add the feta and toss everything together.
- Sprinkle additional feta on top hen you’re ready to serve.
- This is best when eaten immediately after preparation.
- If you don’t like feta, you can also try halved mozzarella balls, blue cheese crumbles, or goat cheese!
- Serving Size: 10