This Avocado Lump Crab Meat Salad screams summer! It’s the perfect easy side to throw together for your next potluck or summer meal!
- 2 ear of corn
- 8 oz. lump crab meat
- 1 large ripe avocado, cut in small cubes
- 1 small tomato, about 1/2 cup diced
- 1/3 cup cilantro leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Heat your grill or grill pan on high. Add the corn and grill for about 7 – 10 minutes, turning couple minutes until all sides of the corn are charred.
- Combine the lump crab, avocado cubes, diced tomato, chopped cilantro, chopped onion, lime juice, minced garlic, Old Bay seasoning, and sea salt in a large bowl.
- Fold everything together with a rubber spatula until the ingredients are combined, but you want the avocado to remain chunky.
- Top with additional cilantro leaves and a sprinkle of Old Bay for garnish.
- Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!!
Keywords: crab salad, crab salad recipes, crab avocado salad, crab avocado tomato salad, crab avocado corn salad, healthy crab salad, healthy crab salad without mayo, crab guacamole, guacamole crab salad, spicy crab guacamole, lump crab meat, lump crab meat recipes, lump crab meat salad, lump crab meat crab salad, cold lump crab meat salad, best lump crab meat salad, simple lump crab meat salad,