Whip together these easy spiralized sweet potato noodle egg nests for your next brunch! It’s such a fun and adorable way to eat your morning eggs!
- 1 sweet potato
- 2 tablespoons refined coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 avocado, seed and flesh removed from skin, sliced
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- Spiralize your sweet potatoes with the smallest noodle setting.
- Place one tablespoon of coconut oil in a large pan over medium high heat. Add the sweet potato noodles and sauté, tossing frequently with tongs for about 5 minutes.
- Add the water, garlic powder, and sea salt to the noodles. Continue to cook, tossing frequently until the water is absorbed, about 2 more minutes.
- Remove the sweet potato noodles to a plate.
- Arrange four little bundles on the plate, you may need to use kitchen scissors to cut the strands to make the bundles.
- Place two bundles in a skillet over medium-high heat with coconut oil. If you can fit all four nests, add all four bundles to the pan. Otherwise, work in two batches.
- Use your spatula to tuck in the edges and keep it in a circle “nest” as it cooks.
- Use your spatula or a wooden spoon to make a small divot or hole in the center of the nest.
- Crack one egg into each nest.
- Turn the heat to low-medium and cook for about 4 minutes until the translucent part of the eggs turns white but the yolk is still runny.
- Serve with sliced avocado and freshly chopped chives.
Keywords: sweet potato noodles, sweet potato noodles recipe, sweet potato noodles whole30, sweet potato noodles egg, sweet potato noodles fried egg, recipe for sweet potato egg nest, sweet potato noodle egg nest, sweet potato noodles egg nest, sweet potato noodle breakfast, egg nest recipe, egg nest breakfast, spiralizer recipes, spiralized potatoes, spiralized vegetables, spiralized, spiralized sweet potato, spiralized sweet potato recipe, spiralized sweet potato hash, spiralized sweet potato nests spiralized sweet potato egg nests,