You’ll love this Spicy Chipotle Hummus recipe! So easy to make and flavorful! It’s perfect for making for meal prep snacking or a perfect party appetizer!
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle chili (or less if you’re not into spice)
- 2 tablespoons water, more if desired
- Put all ingredients in food processor except water.
- Process and use a rubber spatula to scrape down the sides.
- Add the water (one tablespoon at a time) until desired consistency.
Per serving: Calories 134; Fat 5.1g (Sat 0.7g); Protein 5.5g; Carb 17.5g (net carbs 12.5g); Fiber 5.0g; Sodium 70mg
- Serving Size: 15
- Calories: 60
- Sodium: 128mg
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Unsaturated Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Protein: 1g