Servings: 4 servings 1x
For the chicken:
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. chopped, fresh cilantro
- 1 lime, juiced
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
For the cauliflower rice:
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 12 oz. riced cauliflower, fresh or frozen (about 2 cups or one head)
- 1 Tbsp. coconut aminos or soy sauce
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Add the chicken breasts to a bowl or plastic bag and add the olive oil, cilantro, lime juice, salt, and pepper.
- Let the chicken marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and lay it on a baking sheet with a rim.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 160F.
- While the chicken cools so you can shred it, make the cauliflower rice.
- If you’re not using pre-riced cauliflower, go ahead and rice it with a box grater or food processor.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the cauliflower and cook for 5-8 minutes until it starts to turn slightly golden brown.
- Add the coconut aminos or soy sauce, lime juice, garlic powder, and salt. Mix well and cook for 2 additional minutes.
- Shred the chicken with two forks and serve over a bed of cauliflower rice. Top with more fresh cilantro.
© The Toasted Pine Nut