You’ll love this extra sesame flavor in this easy, five ingredient Sesame Tahini Hummus! It’s fluffy, smooth, creamy, and so delicious!
- 15 oz. chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame oil
- 1 lemon, juiced (about 3 tablespoons)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground pepper
- 2 – 4 tablespoons water, as needed
- 1/2 teaspoon black sesame seeds
- Place the chickpeas, tahini, sesame oil, lemon juice, garlic cloves, salt, and pepper in a food processor or blender.
- Blend on high until smooth, taking breaks to scrape down the sides with a rubber spatula, about 3 – 5 minutes.
- If you want to thin out the hummus a bit, add 2 – 4 tablespoons of water while it’s blending.
- Transfer the hummus to a bowl, top with a drizzle of sesame oil and sprinkle with sesame seeds.