You will love this recipe for Sesame Lime Cauliflower Rice! It’s the perfect healthy side dish to replace your traditional rice and it’s so flavorful!
- 1 medium cauliflower, cut in medium florets
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Rice the cauliflower by cutting it into smallish florets.
- Place a handful of the florets in the food processor and turn on until they are rice consistency, about 1 minute. Don’t leave it on for too long because then it will turn to cauli mash.
- Scrape the rice from the food processor into a bowl. Mine took about three batches.
- In a skillet, over medium-high heat, place coconut oil and garlic. Sauté the garlic for about 1 minute until fragrant and light brown.
- Add the cauliflower rice and cook for about 4 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the soy sauce, sesame oil, green onion, sea salt, and 1/2 of the lime juice. Continue to sauté for about 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Squeeze the remaining lime juice onto the rice and stir it in. Garnish with additional green onions.
- Serving Size: 4
- Calories: 97
- Sugar: 3g
- Sodium: 417mg
- Fat: 6g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Unsaturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 10g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 3g