Make your own bath bombs!! Step up your self-care game with these DIY Rose Petal Bath Bombs that are both easy to make and easy on your wallet!
- 1 cup baking soda
- 1/2 cup citric acid
- 1/2 cup epsom salt
- 1/2 cup dried rose petals
- 1 teaspoon rose oil
- 3 teaspoons coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon water
- food coloring
- Combine the dry ingredients: baking soda, citric acid, epsom salt, and dried rose petals.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the rose oil, coconut oil, water, and food coloring.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients a little at a time, whisking after each addition.
- Form balls with your hands, or use bath bomb molds. You want to fill each half of the mold until it’s overflowing and then press it together and press it tight.
- I let mine sit on the tray for about five minutes.
- Gently tap each end of the mold with a spoon and pull it off.
- Allow the bath bombs to sit on a baking sheet or plate and completely dry out.
- Store at room temp until you’re ready to use them, or package them up for a gift!