- 1 spaghetti squash
- Avocado oil
- Salt and pepper
- 2 pints Village Farms Lorabella Blossom® tomatoes
- 1 orange bell pepper
- ½ sweet onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 4 leaves sage, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Cut the ends off the spaghetti squash and then cut it in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out the seeds and discard them.
- Brush the inside of the spaghetti squash with avocado oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place the spaghetti squash flat side down on a lined baking sheet and roast for 30 minutes.
- Flip it and roast for another 10 – 20 minutes (depending how large your squash is).
- Once the squash is done roasting, use a fork to pull the spaghetti strands from the shell. You can either scoop them onto a plate or bowl, or eat it straight from the shell.
- Place the Lorabella Blossom® tomatoes, bell pepper, onion, and garlic on a baking sheet.
- Drizzle with avocado oil and roast for 15 minutes.
- Transfer the tomatoes and veggies to a food processor and add the shredded almonds and sea salt.
- Process until combined.
- Scoop a couple dollops of the Lorabella tomato romesco in the center of the spaghetti squash.
- Top with toasted sliced almonds, and chopped sage.