Easy peasy Roasted Rainbow Carrots with Tahini are perfect for your weeknight family dinners! They’re so delicious and fun to eat!
- 1 lb. long stem rainbow carrots
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1 tablespoon sage, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Rinse your carrots and peel them.
- Then, use kitchen scissors to cut off the long stem. I left a little stem nubbin because it makes me happy.
- Place the carrots on a lined baking sheet and drizzle with coconut oil.
- Sprinkle on the sea salt and bake them in the oven for 30 minutes.
- I broiled mine on high for an additional 2 minutes.
- When they come out of the oven, place them on the serving platter and drizzle with tahini.
- Sprinkle with toasted pine nuts and chopped sage!
- Serving Size: 4