These Roasted Balsamic Brussels Sprouts are LOADED with goodies! The perfect addition to your Thanksgiving (or any day) dinner!!
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts, bottoms trimmed and halved
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 4 leaves sage, chopped
- 1/2 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Cut the ends off the Brussels, remove any outer leaves and cut them in half.
- On a lined baking pan, drizzle the extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Place the Brussels face down into the oil/vinegar mixture, directly into the balsamic vinegar and then sliding it across the pan.
- Keep any leaves that fall off in the process on the pan and roast with the Brussels.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and place them in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
- While the Brussels are roasting, toast your pine nuts on the stovetop over medium heat, stirring and shaking the pan often. Set aside in a separate bowl.
- When your Brussels are done roasting, place them in a large bowl.
- Drizzle the agave nectar on them and toss with a large spoon.
- Add the chopped sage, dried cranberries, pine nuts, and shaved parmesan, reserving some for garnish.
- Toss everything together and transfer to your serving bowl.
- Top with the remaining ingredients to make it look all pretty.
- Serving Size: 6
- Calories: 211
- Sugar: 8g
- Sodium: 417mg
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Unsaturated Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 16g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 8g
- Cholesterol: 8mg