- 4 long sticks of kani, pulled apart and shredded
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 nori sheets
- 2 avocados, cut in slices
- 1/2 cucumber, cut in thin strips
- 4 T. soy sauce
- 1 T. wasabi
- Mix together the shredded kani, mayonnaise sesame oil, and lemon juice in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Lay out your nori sheet, shiny side up.
- Then pile the avocado, cucumber, and kani stick along the edge closest to you.
- Tightly roll the sheet, tucking as you roll. When you have about 1 inch of the edge left, wet your fingers and lightly dampen the far edge and gently press it against the roll. This will help the far edge stick to the roll.
- Use a sharp knife to cut into about 1/2 – 1 inch rolls.
- Serve with wasabi and soy sauce. You can buy wasabi powder in the international food isle. Just mix it with water and you are good to go!
- Serving Size: 2