Raspberry White Chocolate Cookies are soft baked and chewy! Made with wholesome gluten free ingredients, they’re the perfect dessert.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 1 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 oz. white chocolate, cut in chunks
- 1/2 cup freeze-dried raspberries
- flakey salt for sprinkling
- In a medium bowl, melt the butter.
- Add the coconut sugar, egg, and vanilla. Whisk until combined.
- Add the almond flour, oats, baking soda, and salt to the bowl. Whisk again until combined.
- Fold in most of the chopped chocolate and most of the raspberries, saving some to sprinkle on top when the cookies are done baking.
- Chill the dough for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Use a cookie scooper to scoop out 2 tablespoon cookie dough balls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Press the remaining chopped chocolate into the tops of the balls and flatten the tops of the cookie dough balls slightly.
- Bake for 10 – 12 minutes until the edges are golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow the cookies to cool on the pan for 15 minutes.
- With the back of a spoon or fork, crush the remaining freeze-dried raspberries. They don’t have to be too powdery, just smaller pieces.
- Sprinkle the tops of the cookies with the crushed raspberries and salt.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 127
- Sugar: 9.9g
- Sodium: 147mg
- Fat: 8.3g
- Saturated Fat: 4.6g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 12.2g
- Fiber: 0.6g
- Protein: 1.5g
- Cholesterol: 24mg
Keywords: white chocolate raspberry cookies, white chocolate and raspberry cookies, white choc and raspberry cookies,