This gluten free and paleo Pumpkin Bread is so simple to make and is perfectly moist! You’ll love this with your morning coffee or for a delicious dessert
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar + 1 tablespoon for topping
- 1/4 cup refined coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar (coconut nectar, honey, or maple syrup works)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/2 cup cassava flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice + 1/2 teaspoon for sprinkling on top
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons shelled pumpkin seeds (pepitas) for topping
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Using a standing electric mixer, mix together the pumpkin, eggs, 1/2 cup coconut sugar, coconut oil, agave nectar, and vanilla until smooth.
- Add the almond flour, cassava flour, baking soda, baking powder, 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, ginger, and salt to the bowl. Turn on the electric mixer to mix in the dry ingredients for about 1 minute until combined.
- Line a 9×5 inch loaf pan with parchment paper.
- Transfer the batter into the bread pan and smooth it out into an even layer.
- Sprinkle the top with 1 tablespoon coconut sugar, 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice, and the pumpkin seeds.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until it rises and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Serving Size: 10