Super moist gluten free pumpkin banana bread bars are made with warm autumn spices. The perfect recipe for an easy pumpkin treat!
- 2 ripe bananas (about 1 cup mashed)
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup arrowroot flour (aka arrowroot starch or arrowroot powder)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- whipped cream for topping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas.
- Add the pumpkin puree, eggs, coconut sugar, agave nectar, and vanilla to the bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add the almond flour, arrowroot four, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, ginger, and salt to the bowl.
- Whisk until combined.
- Line a 9×9 square pan with parchment paper.
- Pour the batter into the pan and spread into the corners and edges in an even layer.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Allow the bars to cool for 10 minutes before removing from the pan and slicing them into 16 bars.
- If topping with a dollop of whipped cream or cream cheese frosting, allow the bars to cool completely. If you add a topping before they are completely cooled, the whipped cream will melt.
- Sprinkle with some additional pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 85
- Sugar: 10.3g
- Sodium: 88mg
- Fat: 2.6g
- Saturated Fat: 0.4g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 14.2g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Protein: 2.2g
- Cholesterol: 31mg