- wooden skewers
- 4 figs, stems removed and cut in fourths
- 8 oz. feta cheese, cut in 1 inch cubes
- 6 slices prosciutto, cut in half (about 3 oz.)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic reduction, for drizzling
- handful fresh basil, chopped
- Cut the stems off the figs. Then, cut the figs into fourths.
- Cut the feta cheese into cubes.
- Cut each prosciutto in half.
- Alternate putting the fig, then feta cheese, then prosciutto, then fig, and so onto the skewer.
- Drizzle with balsamic reduction and sprinkle with chopped basil.
Serving (1 kabob): Calories 194; Fat 10.5g (Sat 6.4g); Protein 14.8g; Carb 11g (net carb 9.4g); Fiber 1.6g; Sodium 935mg