This is the most perfect paleo vanilla waffle for your weekend brunch! It’s gluten free, dairy free, low carb, and so easy to whip together!
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons liquid coconut oil (or melted refined coconut oil)
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 2 tablespoons natural creamy almond butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup blanched almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- couple pinches sea salt
- additional almond butter, fresh berries, and syrup for serving
- In a large bowl, whisk together the 2 eggs, coconut oil, agave nectar, almond butter, and vanilla.
- Add the almond flour, baking powder, and sea salt.
- Mix everything together and if you haven’t already, heat your waffle iron.
- Grease the waffle iron with whatever works for you – I use a little silicone brush to grease it with butter. Sprays may also be a good option.
- Scoop 1/4 – 1/2 cup onto the greased waffle iron and cook until that little waffle iron light turns off.
- Top with some almond butter and fresh berries, or whatever you wish!!
Keywords: waffles, waffle recipe, waffle recipe no milk, waffle recipe for two, waffle recipe healthy, waffle recipe for waffle marker, paleo waffles, paleo waffles with almond flour, vanilla waffles, vanilla waffle recipe, gluten free waffles, gluten free waffles recipe, gluten free waffles recipe with almond flour, gluten free waffles recipe easy