- 1/2 cup refined coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup puffed quinoa
- sprinkle of sea salt
- In your bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, agave nectar, peanut butter, and vanilla until smooth.
- Fold in the puffed quinoa.
- Use a cookie scooper to scoop about 12 mounds on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Use your fingers to gently press the tops to flatten them out.
- Pop in the fridge or freezer for 1 hour until harden.
- Once the crisps are set, sprinkle them with sea salt.
- Transfer to a bag or container and store in the fridge until you’re ready to eat!
To achieve the flat bottom, you want the coconut oil to be really warm when you scoop. If the coconut oil begins to stiffen as you mix it, you will just have higher, round, less flat crisps. Pop the mixture in the microwave for 30 seconds to reheat it.