Refreshing and delicious smoothie that will remind you of your favorite childhood flavors!
- 2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or favorite milk)
- 3 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon hemp hearts
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar (or favorite sweetener) if desired.
- Put all ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Process for a few minutes, or until blended through.
- Using a rubber spatula, scrape down the sides and process again.
- Transfer to a bowl or glass and enjoy!
Per serving: Calories 243; Fat 15.4g (Sat 2.6g); Protein 9.9g; Carb 19.5g (net carb 13.2g); Fiber 6.3g; Sodium 5mg