- 1/2 cup refined coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar (or favorite sweetener)
- Mix together the coconut oil, peanut butter and agave nectar.
- Spoon the peanut butter mixture into the molds.
- Place on a flat surface (such as a cutting board) and put in the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle top with salt, if desired.
- Store in fridge.
Serving (1 bomb): Calories 92; Fat 8g (Sat 4.3g); Protein 2.7g; Carb 2.7g (net carb 2.1g); Fiber 0.6g; Sodium 2mg