- 1/4 cup chickpea flour
- 2 cups chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup butter, room temp (ghee or coconut oil works)
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar (honey or maple syrup works)
- splash of vanilla
- 1 cup whole milk yogurt
- 1/2 cup fresh berries
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine the chickpea flour, pecans, butter, and agave nectar in the food processor.
- Process for 10 – 20 seconds until it’s mealy and sticky. You can leave it chunkier, like mine, though I will say the chunkier it is, the hardest it is to press into the muffin tins.
- Place muffin liners into the tin and press the crust into the bottom and sides of the tins. I found it easiest to do this with damp hands and taking the time to wash my hands and re-dampen them as needed.
- Bake in the oven for 10 – 12 minutes until the edges are golden brown.
- Wait for the crust to cool a bit, or if you’re making these in advance, wait for them to completely cool before storing.
- When ready to eat, scoop a dollop of yogurt into the center of the crust and top with fresh berries!
Serving (1 breakfast cup): Calories 358; Fat 29.3g (Sat 6.1g); Protein 11.3g; Carb 17.6g (net carb 13.6g); Fiber 4g; Sodium 65mg