You’ll love these paleo and gluten free sweet potato waffles! They’re made with sweet potato puree and perfect for a fun weekend brunch recipe!
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons sweet potato puree
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar (honey or maple syrup works)
- 2 tablespoons refined coconut oil, melted
- splash vanilla extract
- 1 cup blanched almond flour (cashew flour works too)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin spice
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat your waffle iron.
- Whisk together the eggs, sweet potato puree, agave nectar, coconut oil, and vanilla.
- Add the almond flour, baking powder, and spices.
- Whisk until smooth.
- Grease the heated waffle iron.
- Divide the batter into the waffle iron and cook for a few minutes until the waffle iron light goes off.
- Top with whatever you want: yogurt, berries, granola, syrup, nut butter, the possibilities are endless!