This Paleo Almond Flour Cranberry Bread is a perfectly fluffy and delicious treat this holiday season! It’s paleo, gluten free, and a crowd pleaser!
- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 3 room temperature eggs, whisked
- 1/4 cup natural almond butter
- 3 Tbsp. maple syrup (or agave, honey, or coconut nectar work)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 3 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- Preheat to oven to 350F.
- Whisk together the mashed banana, eggs, almond butter, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Fold in the almond flour, baking powder, cinnamon, sea salt, and cranberries until everything is well combined.
- Pour the batter into a greased and lined loaf pan and bake for about 35 minutes, or until the top of the bread is golden brown.
- Cool in the pan on a wire rack for at least 10 minutes, slice and serve!