Learn how to make this quick and easy recipe for Cranberry Sauce! It’ll quickly become a family favorite on your Thanksgiving table!!
- 16 oz. frozen cranberries
- 1/3 cup agave nectar
- 1 orange, juice and zest
- Add frozen cranberries, agave nectar, orange zest and orange juice into a medium saucepan.
- Place the saucepan over medium low heat and bring the mixture to a slow boil.
- Reduce the heat to medium low and let it simmer for 25 minutes, or until the cranberries have burst and the mixture has gotten thick.
- Remove from the heat and cool in the fridge until chilled. Serve!
This makes for a perfectly sweet, perfectly tart cranberry sauce. Add additional agave nectar (2 tablespoons to 1/4 cup extra) for a sweeter version.