You’ll love this decadent and indulgent one skillet creamy white wine chicken dinner! It’s gluten free and super simple to make! Everyone at the table will be fighting over the extra sauce!!
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 lb. chicken thighs
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup Austerity Wines Chardonnay
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ⅓ cup shredded Parmesan
- Basil leaves for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of butter in an ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat.
- While the skillet is heating up, generously sprinkle the salt, pepper, and paprika over both sides of the chicken thighs.
- Sear the chicken thighs for about 3 minutes per side, until golden brown.
- Transfer the chicken to a plate and set aside.
- Turn down the heat to medium and add the remaining two tablespoons of butter to the skillet.
- Add the minced garlic and cook for about 2 minutes until fragrant, stirring frequently.
- Add the chardonnay, cream, and parmesan.
- Whisk the mixture until creamy and begins to bubble.
- Add the chicken back into the skillet and transfer it to the oven.
- Cook for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle with chopped basil or full basil leaves and enjoy!