- 1 tablespoon paprika
- salt and pepper
- 1 lb. chicken thighs, trimmed
- 4 T. salted butter, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup Gruyere cheese
- 7 sage leaves, chopped
- 1 bunch broccolini
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Sprinkle the chicken thighs liberally with paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large oven-proof skillet over medium high heat.
- Add chicken, top side down, and sear both sides until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Remove the chicken and set aside on a separate plate.
- In the same pan, with the chicken juices, melt the remaining two tablespoons of butter in the skillet.
- Add garlic and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes.
- Whisk in chicken broth, heavy cream, Gruyere, and chopped sage.
- Bring to a simmer and then reduce heat, but maintain the simmer.
- Add the broccolini and tomatoes to the skillet.
- Nuzzle the chicken in the skillet among the broccolini and tomatoes.
- Place the pan in oven and roast until completely cooked through, about 25 minutes. Serve with a liberal scoop of pan sauce 😉
- Serving Size: 6