Oatmeal chocolate chip muffins are light, fluffy, and delicious! Whip up a batch of these oat flour muffins and have healthy snacks all week.
- 8 tablespoons (1/2 cup) melted refined coconut oil
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup agave nectar (honey or maple syrup also works)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup oat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats (I use gluten free oats)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place the coconut oil, eggs, agave, and vanilla in a large bowl. Whisk until combined.
- Add the oat flour, baking powder and salt to the bowl.
- Whisk until combined.
- Add most of the oats and chocolate chips to the batter and fold until incorporated.
- Line your muffin tin with 12 muffin liners.
- Use an ice cream scooper to fill the muffin cavities 3/4 full.
- Sprinkle the rest of the oats and chocolate chips on top of the muffin.
- Bake for 18 – 20 minutes.
- Transfer to a cooling rack and allow to cool for 10 minutes and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 muffin
- Calories: 210
- Sugar: 11.8g
- Sodium: 119mg
- Fat: 13.2g
- Saturated Fat: 10.6g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 19.3g
- Fiber: 1.2g
- Protein: 3.2g
- Cholesterol: 43mg
Keywords: oatmeal chocolate chip muffins, healthy oatmeal chocolate chip muffins, chocolate chip oat muffins, oatmeal chocolate chip muffins recipes, oatmeal choc chip muffins, best oatmeal chocolate chip muffins, oat flour muffins,