Make these No Bake Tahini Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles for a satisfying vegan and gluten free snack! This easy dessert will be a family favorite!
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup agave nectar (honey or maple syrup also works)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon pink salt
- 1 cup mini dark chocolate chips, divided
- 1 tablespoon refined coconut oil
- flaked sea salt for topping
- Whisk together the tahini, agave, and vanilla in a medium bowl until combined.
- Fold in the almond flour and salt until a dough forms.
- Add 1/3 cup of the mini chocolate chips to the dough and fold until incorporated.
- Scoop 12 balls of the dough and roll them between your hands to smooth them out.
- Place the balls on a piece of parchment on top of a cutting board or baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, heat the remaining 2/3 cup of mini chips and coconut oil in the microwave for 1 minute and 30 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds so it doesn’t burn. Stir until the chocolate is smooth.
- One at a time, drop each ball into the bowl to coat each ball with the chocolate.
- Return the chocolate-coated ball onto the parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with flaked salt, if desired and chill for 30 minutes until the chocolate shell is hardened.
- Store in the fridge until you’re ready to eat!