Want an easy holiday dessert without turning on your oven? You’ll obsess over these low carb and gluten free no bake sugar cookie truffles!
- 1/2 cup unsalted softened butter (ghee, refined coconut oil, or whipped cream cheese works too)
- 1/4 cup agave nectar (honey or maple syrup is fine)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon refined coconut oil
- In a medium bowl, mix together the softened butter, agave nectar, and vanilla until combined.
- Add the blanched almond flour and salt.
- Use a rubber spatula to fold the ingredients together until very well incorporated.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes.
- In a small, microwaveable bowl, melt the white chocolate and coconut oil until melted, stirring every 30 seconds. Stir until smooth.
- Use two teaspoons or a small cookie scooper to scoop the dough batter out into your hands. Roll the dough between your hands to make it smooth.
- Drop it into the white chocolate and use another spoon to coat the ball with white chocolate.
- Place the ball on a baking sheet or cutting board lined with parchment paper.
- Once all the balls are coated with chocolate, sprinkle them (I used Christmas colors!) and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes or until the chocolate is hardened.
- Serving Size: 1 ball
- Calories: 136
- Sugar: 9.2g
- Sodium: 112mg
- Fat: 10.4g
- Saturated Fat: 5.9g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 9.8g
- Fiber: 0.4g
- Protein: 1.3g
- Cholesterol: 16mg
Keywords: no bake truffles, no bake sugar cookie truffles, healthy sugar cookie truffles, sugar cookie truffles, vegan sugar cookie truffles, gluten free sugar cookie truffles