Want a nutrient dense start to your day that takes little effort to prep? These No Bake Seedy Breakfast Cookies are so delicious and easy to make ahead!
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup hemp hearts
- 1/4 cup flax seeds
- 1/4 chia seeds
- 1/4 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chunks
- flaked finishing salt
- Place the peanut butter and agave in a large bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add the chopped almonds, hemp hearts, flax seeds, chia seeds, almond flour, and salt to the bowl and fold everything together.
- Fold in the chocolate chunks, reserving some to top off the cookies with!
- Roll the dough into balls. I use two tablespoons or a cookie scooper to make sure all the balls are the same size.
- Place the balls on a cutting board or baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Take the remaining chocolate chunks and press them into the top (I did 1 – 2 chunks per cookie). While you press the chunk into the cookie, use your palm to press the tops down slightly to flatten out the cookie.
- Sprinkle each cookie with some flaked finishing salt and place in the fridge for 30 minutes to set.
- Store in the fridge until you’re ready to eat!