You’ll love these No Bake Chocolate Pecan Pies!! I’m obsessed with how delicious + simple they are to make! Plus they’re vegan, paleo, and gluten free!
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1 cup pecans, chopped + extra for topping
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1/2 cup refined coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup 80% cacao dark chocolate
- Place your pecans in a large Ziploc bag.
- Use a meat tenderizer to bang your pecans until they are chunky. Chopping them with a knife also works.
- In a large bowl, combine the almond flour, chopped pecans, salt, cinnamon, agave nectar, and melted coconut oil.
- Mix it up until everything is thoroughly blended.
- Use two spoons to place big dollops of the batter into candy molds, making them about 3/4 full.
- Use your fingers to press down the tops of the “pies” so they’re flat. Set aside.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave for about 1 – 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Once the chocolate is melty and perfect, pour it onto the top of each pie.
- Place a pecan on top of each pie.
- Place the mold on top of a cutting board or baking sheet and place in the freezer for about 1 hour.
- Remove from the freezer and pop them out of the molds. If you are using regular muffin tins and not silicon molds, I suggest lining the muffin tins with some parchment muffin liners.
- Store in the fridge until you are ready to serve. Don’t keep them in the freezer too long or they’ll get icy.