You’ll love these low carb and gluten free Mustard Bacon Goat Cheese Zoodles!! Such quick and flavorful meal to whip up for an easy weeknight dish.
- 2 zucchini, spiralized with smallest noodle blade
- pinch of sea salt
- 6 slices of bacon, cooked and chopped
- 3 oz honey goat cheese
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 3 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- Place zoodles in a strainer in the sink and sprinkle some sea salt.
- Let sit for about 15 minutes. This will extract the extra liquid from the zoodles.
- While the zoodles are sitting, cook your bacon.
- Place the bacon strips in a pan over medium high heat and flip frequently.
- Once the bacon is golden brown, transfer to a plate lined with a paper towel.
- Chop the bacon on a cutting board once it’s cooled.
- Also, toast your pine nuts.
- Place the pine nuts in a pan over medium heat. After about three minutes, turn the heat to low.
- The pine nuts will become fragrant.
- Shake the pan frequently until the pine nuts are golden brown.
- After 15 minutes, use a clean dishtowel to gently press the zoodles to absorb the water that’s been brought out.
- Place your zoodles in a large salad bowl.
- Put the dressing ingredients in a jar with a lid and shake it up.
- Pour the dressing on the zoodles and toss.
- Top your mustard zoodles with crumbled bacon, crumbled goat cheese, and toasted pine nuts.