Eat cookies for breakfast without the guilt! These are low carb, gluten free, and paleo-friendly cookies that even your kids will love!
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup natural almond butter
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 2 cups cashew flour (sub in almond flour or hazelnut flour, NOT coconut flour)
- 1/3 cup flax seeds
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- First, mash your banana in a large bowl.
- Whisk in the eggs, almond butter, and agave nectar.
- Add the cashew flour, flax seeds, chopped pecans, and baking soda.
- Whisk everything together.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Use an ice cream scooper to scoop large cookies onto a lined baking sheet (I did six per batch).
- Bake for 15 minutes, until golden brown on top.
- Allow the cookies to sit on the pan to cool for a few minutes before transferring them to a cooling rack.
Serving (1 cookie): Calories 210; Fat 15.4g (Sat 1.6g); Protein 5.9g; Carb 15.4g (net carb 11.6g); Fiber 3.8g; Sodium 95mg
Do NOT sub in coconut flour.