Mini Chocolate Chip Muffins are a fluffy, sweet treat for your family! Naturally gluten free, these bite size muffins make a great snack!
- 1/3 cup cashew butter
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar (honey or maple syrup also works)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup blanched almond flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F.
Place the cashew butter, agave nectar, eggs and vanilla in a large bowl.
- Whisk until smooth.
- Add the almond flour, baking powder, and salt to the bowl.
Once the ingredients are incorporated, fold in most of the mini chocolate chips, reserving some to sprinkle on the tops of the muffins.
- I suggest using a light colored mini muffin tin. Spray the muffin pan with your favorite cooking spray or use parchment paper mini muffin liners.
- Use a cookie scooper to scoop the batter into the pan.
Sprinkle the tops of the muffins with the rest of the mini chocolate chips and bake for 13 minutes until the tops are golden brown and spring back when you touch them.
- If you are using muffin liners, you can transfer the muffins to a cooling rack. If you used cooking spray and no liners, allow to cool for 5 – 10 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
- Serving Size: 1 muffin
- Calories: 90
- Sugar: 5.1g
- Sodium: 75mg
- Fat: 5.9g
- Saturated Fat: 1.8g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Fiber: 0.7g
- Protein: 2.4g
- Cholesterol: 18mg
Keywords: mini chocolate chip muffins,