This Mediterranean Pasta Salad is the perfect easy summer recipe! It’s made with chickpea pasta and drizzled with a sweet lemon dressing!
- 16 oz chickpea pasta (or favorite pasta)
- 1/2 cup chopped sun dried tomatoes
- 1 up quartered artichoke hearts
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumber (quarters or half moons)
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta
- 2 small lemons, juiced
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar (honey or maple syrup works too)
- 1.5 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1.5 tablespoons dijon mustard
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions.
- While the pasta is cooking, chop and slice the sun-dried tomatoes, artichoke harts should be quartered but if not, quarter them, cucumber, red onion, grape tomatoes and parsley and put them in a large bowl. Also add the feta to the bowl as well.
- Then, add the lemon juice, avocado oil, agave nectar, apple cider vinegar, and dijon to a mason jar with a lid and shake it until combined. Set aside.
- Drain the pasta and add it to the large bowl.
- Pour the dressing on top of the salad ingredients and toss until the pasta salad is glistening with the delicious lemony goodness.
- Garnish with additional crumbled feta and parsley. Enjoy!