If you’re a matcha lover, these no bake, gluten free, and vegan matcha pistachio truffles are your new favorite!! You’ll love how easy and fun these are!
- 1/2 cup extra virgin coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons agave nectar (or favorite liquid sweetener)
- 1 Motion Matcha packet (I used Orange Vanilla)
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/2 cup pistachios, shelled and chopped
- 1 cup 60% cacao dark chocolate chips, melted
- In a large bowl, whisk together the melted coconut oil and agave nectar.
- Whisk in the matcha until combined and green.
- Add the almond flour, using a spatula to mix everything together.
- Finally, fold in the pistachios, reserving a few tablespoons for topping.
- Roll the batter into balls somewhere between the size of a large marble and a ping pong ball.
- Dip each matcha ball into the melted chocolate and place it on a lined baking sheet. I loved the look of just dipping the top because that beautiful green peeks out from the bottom.
- Sprinkle some chopped pistachios on the top. You want to sprinkle before the chocolate hardens, so dip about three and then sprinkle.
- Pop the truffles into the freezer for about 20 minutes. I like them best chilly, but not frozen through. Store in the fridge until ready to eat!
Serving: Calories 149; Fat 10.8g (Sat 7.6g); Protein 1.8g; Carb 13.8g (net carb 13.3g); Fiber 0.5g; Sodium 9mg