- 1 cup macadamia nuts
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut shreds
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 2 tablespoon natural almond butter + 2 tablespoons for topping
- 1/8 cup chopped macadamia nuts, chopped for topping
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- 1 tablespoon dark chocolate chunks for topping
- 1/2 teaspoon chia seeds, for topping
- Combine the macadamia nuts, coconut shreds, and cacao powder in your food processor and process it for 20 seconds chop and combine it.
- Add the agave nectar and almond butter and process again to combine it.
- Place the batter on a cutting board in between two pieces of parchment paper and roll it flat.
- Take off the top layer of parchment paper and spread additional almond butter around the crust and finish off with the chopped macadamia nuts, chocolate chunks, and chia seeds.
- Other topping ideas: pumpkin seeds, craisins, chocolate chunks, coconut shreds, chia seeds (ahhh soo many possibilities, you guys!!).
- Use a pizza cutter to cut it into six slices.
- Pop it in the freezer for about 30 minutes to hour and then use a pizza cutter to break the slices apart.
- Per slice: Calories 213; Fat 20.8g (Sat 3.9g); Protein 3.2g; Carb 7.7g (net carbs 4.7g); Fiber 3.0g; Sodium 20mg
- Serving Size: 6