Lemon raspberry cake is light, lemony, moist and fluffy. It only takes 15 minutes to prep and is the perfect gluten free and dairy free cake!
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 eggs
- zest of 2 lemons
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup raspberry jam
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Add the olive oil, eggs and lemon zest to a bowl.
- Cut the lemons in half and juice them. You want 1/4 cup lemon juice. Add the juice to the bowl.
- Add the coconut sugar to the bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add the almond flour, baking powder, and salt to the bowl.
- Whisk again until combined.
- Line a 9 inch circle pan with parchment paper (cut it into a circle to fit in the bottom of the pan) and spray the edges.
- Pour the cake batter into the pan.
- Place dollops of the raspberry jam on top of the cake batter.
- Use a knife to create swirls on top of the cake. You want the swirls to still appear on the top of the cake.
- Bake for 30 – 35 minutes until the center of the cake is set and not jiggly when you give the pan a shake.
- Allow the cake to cool in the pan.
- Use a butter knife to slide around the edges.
- Place a plate on the top of the pan and flip it over. Give it a tap on the bottom so the cake releases and is now upside down on the plate.
- Place a serving plate or cutting board on the bottom of the cake (that’s facing up). Hold them both and flip over so the top of the cake is facing up.
- Cut into 8 pieces.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar, whipped cream, lemon curd, or eat it as is!
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 262
- Sugar: 20.8g
- Sodium: 176mg
- Fat: 17.6g
- Saturated Fat: 2.6g
- Unsaturated Fat: 0g
- Trans Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 24.9g
- Fiber: 0.8g
- Protein: 3.7g
- Cholesterol: 61mg
Keywords: lemon raspberry cake, lemon and raspberry cake,