Weeknight dinners don’t get easier than this! You’ll love this flavor packed Lemon + Herb Sriracha Salmon!! A perfect low carb, gluten free, and paleo meal!
- 1 lb. salmon
- 1.5 tablespoons Sriracha (or favorite hot sauce)
- 3 – 4 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon avocado oil
- 1 lemon, sliced
- handful of fresh herbs, I used sage but rosemary would be great
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Whisk together the hot sauce, garlic, and avocado oil.
- Place salmon on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Pour the hot sauce mixture on top and brush until coated.
- Pace a few lemon slices on top and some fresh herbs.
- Fold the parchment paper around the fish until completely covered and enclosed.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through and no longer translucent.
Serves 2-3 people.
- Serving Size: 2
- Calories: 413
- Sodium: 398mg
- Fat: 17g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Unsaturated Fat: 9g
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Protein: 58g
- Cholesterol: 143mg