Flavored with lemon zest and lemon juice and drizzled with a juicy blueberry glaze — this is the ultimate gluten free bundt cake for lemon lovers!
- 1/2 cup salted butter
- 2 lemons, zest and juice
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 3 cups blanched almond flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 4 tablespoons salted butter
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 4 tablespoons agave nectar (honey or maple syrup works)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extrac
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Melt the butter on your stovetop or in the microwave for 20 seconds until softened. It’s ok if it melts completely but ideally you want it to be softened and just partially melted.
- Add the butter to a large bowl along with the zest of two lemons.
- Cut those lemons in half and juice the lemons right into the bowl.
- Add the eggs and coconut sugar and whisk until combined.
- Add the almond flour to the bowl along with the baking powder and salt.
- Whisk until all the dry ingredients are incorporated into the wet ingredients.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Thoroughly grease your bundt pan with butter.
- Pour the cake batter into the pan and use a rubber spatula to spread it out evenly.
- Bake for 40 minutes until golden brown on the top and it bounces back when you press in the center.
- Allow the cake to cool for 10 – 15 minutes before turning it over onto a plate, cooling rack, or cake stand.
- While the cake is cooling, make your glaze.
- Place the blueberries, butter, lemon juice, agave nectar, and vanilla in a small saucepan over medium-high heat, whisking frequently.
- The glaze will reduce in about 10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and transfer to a small pourable container such as a little creamer pitcher.
- Drizzle the cake right before you cut into a serve, reserving some glaze so guests can add additional glaze to their slice if desired.
- I love using blanched almond flour because not only is it more fine than an almond meal, but it also has a prettier pastry color.
Keywords: lemon bundt cake, lemon bundt cake recipe, lemon blueberry bundt cake, lemon bundt cake glaze, lemon bundt cake from scratch, easy lemon bundt cake, gluten free lemon bundt cake, gluten free lemon blueberry bundt cake, gluten free lemon bundt cake recipe, best gluten free lemon bundt cake,