Love spaghetti squash but hate how long it takes to roast in your oven? You need this SEVEN MINUTE recipe for Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash!!
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 1 cup of water
- Cut the spaghetti squash in half. If you want longer stands, cut it in half lengthwise. For shorter strands cut it across the width.
- Scoop out the seeds and discard them.
- Place the trivet in your Instant pot along with 1 cup of water.
- Place the spaghetti squash on top of the trivet and close the lid, setting the vent to “seal.”
- Set the Instant Pot to high for 7 minutes.
- Press start.
- After the 7 minutes, turn the knob to vent. Once all the steam has released, use tongs or silicone mitts to remove the spaghetti squash from the Instant Pot.
- Place it on a cutting board or plate.
- Use a fork to pull the strands away from the outside shell of the squash.
- Top with your favorite sauce and enjoy!