- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast, diced
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 3–4 medium carrots, diced
- 3–4 medium celery stalks, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 pinch turmeric
- 4 cups unsalted chicken broth
- 2 medium zucchinis, spiralized
- Turn the Instant Pot to the “Sauté” setting for 10 minutes. Add the olive oil to the pot.
- Add the diced chicken breast and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Then add the onion, carrots, celery, garlic, salt, pepper, thyme, oregano, and turmeric. Mix well.
- Allow the sauté cycle to finish.
- Add the chicken broth and place the lid on and turn the knob to “Sealing”.
- Select the “Soup/Broth” function and set the cycle time for 5 minutes.
- While the soup cooks in the Instant Pot, spiralize the zucchini.
- When the cycle finishes, immediately preform a “Manual Release”, carefully.
- Divide the zucchini noodles between 4-6 bowls. Spoon the hot soup over the zoodles, this will cook them just enough so that they’re not soggy.
- Serve & enjoy!
I find that 4 servings is enough for a light meal and 6 servings is enough for a side of soup.